Ultimate Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of UCW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last Show- IMPROVEMENT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Joe Stump

Big Joe Stump

Last Show- IMPROVEMENT Empty
PostSubject: Last Show- IMPROVEMENT   Last Show- IMPROVEMENT Icon_minitime12/13/2008, 8:38 am

Hej guys...

When i watched last show, some things made me a little bit upset.
First of all you have to seperate the segments from each other (like Gersolmer already said)...so they are better to read. This would improve the show a lot. The best way to do are federation pics...but if nobody (instead of some people) posts the pics to the forum Noctoru is not able to complete...that´s really a pitty!!! An easier and faster way to do is just using the backspace...this helps a lot Wink

Second thing is the look of the rp´s. It would be better if you sign the parts with different colours so they are much better to read and look real better.

This is just a beginning of improvements to do...i think this would mostly take 5 or 10 minutes...think you can invest those time...would be glad if you do.

What do the other guys think about???

Big Joe Stump
Back to top Go down
Dai Shi
Admin
Admin
Dai Shi

PostSubject: Re: Last Show- IMPROVEMENT   Last Show- IMPROVEMENT Icon_minitime12/13/2008, 3:33 pm

Alright BJS I thank you for the tips and ideas to improve the shows i would like everybody to do this, if you think there is something that needs improvement on the shows then please tell us and we'll do our best.
Back to top Go down
https://twguwc.rpg-board.net
The Crimson Moon
Admin
Admin
The Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: Last Show- IMPROVEMENT   Last Show- IMPROVEMENT Icon_minitime12/13/2008, 4:18 pm

Yeah thanks for the tips, but why in the world would I put the segments all together that doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Big Joe Stump

Big Joe Stump

PostSubject: Re: Last Show- IMPROVEMENT   Last Show- IMPROVEMENT Icon_minitime12/15/2008, 1:55 pm

No TCM...you missunderstood myself.
Didn´t mean to put them all together. It would be better to make a break- a backspace, picture or something- BETWEEN the rp´s and matches so they are better to read Cool

Another hint...but it costs a little more time: we voted for Announcer names right?? So why don´t you put them to the shows to make comments about the matches or even about the results...this might open some more possibilitys to the fed... Very Happy

Greets, BJS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Show- IMPROVEMENT   Last Show- IMPROVEMENT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Show- IMPROVEMENT
Page 1 of 1