Ultimate Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of UCW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Entries to the UCW Tournament Is Announced

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Crimson Moon
Admin
Admin
The Crimson Moon

The Entries to the UCW Tournament Is Announced Empty
PostSubject: The Entries to the UCW Tournament Is Announced   The Entries to the UCW Tournament Is Announced Icon_minitime11/30/2008, 7:20 pm

*Music is heard over the ring. TCM starts to walk towards the ring. TCM gets into the ring and and grabs a microwphone.*

TCM: Hello everyone in case you haven't really heard yet...I am your VGM. (Smiles)

Crowd: Screaming, "YEAAAAAAH."

TCM: Well just to let you know that I will be running the minor show here in UCW called, "Friday Night Chaoz." I came up with that name myself...(Laughs) well everyone I came here to UCW to find a new place to shin. I did shine back in Blood and Guts Wrestling, but I decieded to come here and start over as a better wrestler.

Crowd: WHO CARES ABOUT BLOOD AND GUTS WRESTLING. YOU IN UCW NOW.

TCM: I know guys calm down. Well I have come to this ring to talk about what will be going on here in the first show...I think I might have a good idea about that...

*MUSIC IS HEARD OVER THE RING. OUT WALKS THE GM DAI SHI.

Dai Shi: Hello TCM, sorry for interupting you but I have an announcment to make. But first let me be the first to welcome you to UCW. By the way how are you today?

TCM: I am good, why would you ask?

Dai Shi: Well you will be needing to be good and healthy over the next two weeks.

TCM:Um...Why would I need to be heathly and good over the next two weeks?

Dai Shi: Well that is actually a good question and i think the whole roster will like that question same with the fans of UCW.

Crowd: WHY WOULD WE LIKE THAT?

Dai Shi: Well everyone, people have been coming into my office asking me, "I would like to be the UCW Heavyweight Champion." Well guys everyone one knows I don't just hand things to you. I will make you work for it.

TCM: Well I think we would know that. Your our GM, so we would know things like that.

Dai Shi: Well thank you for clearing that for me TCM. But since people have been coming into my office unexpectedly...I have decided to make a Tournament for the UCW Heavyweight title.

Crowd: Screming UCW...UCW...UCW

TCM: Well who will be in the tournament?

Dai Shi: Good question...I have decided it will be...

The Crimson Moon V.S King Zilla

Pitbull76 V.S Tgars

The Shippo V.S Kuvey Z

Thebul V.S The King Peter

Crowd: UCW...UCW...UCW.

TCM: Thank you for letting me show off my talents Boss.

Dai Shi: Your welcome. (Turns around and starts to walk backstage. But then turns back around.)

Dai Shi: Oh TCM..

TCM: Yes...

Dai Shi: Don't you ever menchine another feds name in this company or else it will be your contract.

Crowd: Screams, "Dang"

TCM: Okay.

*Dai Shi Leaves the arena.*

*The Crimson Moon follows.*
Back to top Go down

The Entries to the UCW Tournament Is Announced
Page 1 of 1